Friday, February 09, 2007

Plain Jane (or Plain Blaine?)

My faithful readers (all three of you) may have noticed that there aren't too many frills or gimmicks on my blog. I could say that it's because of my minimalistic attitude towards life, and that could be partly true. I could also say that I don't have time to do anything extra, but that definitely isn't true. Considering that I'm not working and haven't been for the past 18 months I have loads of time to spruce up the old blog. No, I can't use either of those excuses. The reason the blog is so plain is because I don't know how to do anything. I don't know how to link web pages to words in my text, I don't know how to add photo's, and I can barely update it. It's pure techno-ignorance. So I apologize to those of you who like bells and whistles because you won't find any here, but I can promise you riveting discussion on various mundane topics.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home