Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Finally!!

Hey Happy Valentines Day!!! Well, today I signed a contract for an ongoing temporary post with a shipping line who has their offices here in Southampton. I will be dealing with customer queries and booking export containers on vessels leaving the UK through Southampton. They know that I'm only available until July/Aug and that I also have a week long holiday booked in June and they were ok so there you go-I'm officially employed again. I was supposed to start on the 19th, right at the beginning of half term, but Zulobia must have prayed (she wasn't looking forward to a week on her own with the kids) because as I was signing the contract at the agency the shipping line called and said that they didn't need me until the following Monday.

Tomorrow I go into London to the London Metropolitan University to find out more about the Musical Instrument Technology course I want to take this September. I can't wait to get the real scoop on the course. Coincidentally, the campus I am going to tomorrow is right next to the 4 storey building that collapsed yesterday. Probably a bit dusty down there I would imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home